Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Moving in

We are still up to our neck in boxes- both full and empty. However we are making progress. The kitchen is mostly un packed. I finally found the silverware yesterday! (no more plastic). When the cable tv guys came on Monday they found the the nearst house to hook into was too far away to run an overhead line. That means we have to wait 2 more weeks for a crew to come and run an underground line! y8ikes! We are getting all our communications bundled through Comcast- telephone ( with unlimited long distance!) high speed internet ( we can't get it from Qwest, but can pick up Larry in Roy's signal when he's on line- go figure)nad most importantly the BYU sports channels! So when I go to Stacy's house I can have interent access for now.

Thanks to Darren,Jeremy and Dad, we have new wood floors in the 2 bedroom/offices. Kim de-wallpapered my office- thanks a lot!! It was original 30 yr old yellow flowered paper with curtains to match! Stacy and i got the ceilings in them painted today. Tomorrow will come the walls. Next time I'll post of picture of the painter's helper!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Moving is SO MUCH WORK!!!! I'm glad you guys have more help around this time. Can't wait to see the house when I'm there in September.

Darren and Kim said...

You guys are so lucky, that wall paper peeled right off. It was a breeze! That saves you a few hours of labor!

Stacy said...

Hey, I still have paint in my hair!! Next time I am not painting the ceilings!! But I am glad that I was able to come help, even with the 3 kids!!